Sunday, April 18, 2021

April - Walking into Spring

 Three years ago, my sister, Pam, and I walked the 500 mile Camino Frances across northern Spain and it was during the Spring time.  Each day was a wonder as we "walked into Spring" watching the trees bud with leaves and the flowers bloom along the way, through snow, rain and shine.  It was a wonderful experience!


Now as Spring arrives and we are able to spend more time outdoors, I am enjoying the sounds of Spring in the bird calls and the fresh breeze as I sit outside to sketch in the northwoods of Wisconsin.  Need to do more.  Participated in SketchCrawl on Saturday, April 17, for the 71st World Wide SketchCrawl. 

71st WW SketchCrawl Link

I always enjoy seeing all of the other sketches from around the world on the SketchCrawl website.

No comments:

Post a Comment